TEE and colds

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Swill

Heck! I've come down with a cold that has kept me pretty much laid up today. Thinking about calling in sick tomorrow, but every day out now is a day off w/out pay when I have my surgery. Anyway, I have my TEE scheduled for Tuesday, can they do that if you have a cold? I would like to get this over with and not reschedule. The sooner the TEE is done and analyzed, the sooner I can get my surgery done...

Cheers,

Will

Tell your Doctor about your cold and let him/her decide whether or not to go on. I don't think it'll stop you but I'm not sure either. I know I had something going on that resembled a cold and mine went on anyway. Just a suggestion. :)

Thanks, Ross

Thanks, Ross

Talked to the nurse at the Cardio's office, and she said no problem. I'll let you all know what they find...

It might be fine for the TEE but don't let any surgery happen until it's gone. I still don't think I was completely over whatever it was that I had when surgery time came and I paid dearly for it. ;)

Latest posts

Back