TCOPEL's Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom F.

I heard from Terry's wife, his surgery went well. A successful David-type valve repair! I am sure that Terry or Judy will post some more when they get a moment. Join me please in wishing his a successful (and short!) recovery.

Thanks for the update, and the good news! Glad to hear they were able to perform "Plan A" like he really wanted. Best wishes for a successful, speedy, and uneventful recovery.

Hey guys, just a really quick note to let know all is well. As you know the feeling, I'm pretty beat up in general. I had the worst case of hiccpus in the history of recorded mankind which isnt the most pleasant thing to have with a chest incisions, and fatigued but, in general, feel ok. Discharged from hospital saturday (discharge held up for one day for atrial fib.) David procedure was an apparent success with no aoritc leak at all. Will be back when I'm al little stronger and fill in the details for any of those in the waiting room contemplating decisions, etc. THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!

tcopel said:
Hey guys, just a really quick note to let know all is well. As you know the feeling, I'm pretty beat up in general. I had the worst case of hiccpus in the history of recorded mankind which isnt the most pleasant thing to have with a chest incisions, and fatigued but, in general, feel ok. Discharged from hospital saturday (discharge held up for one day for atrial fib.) David procedure was an apparent success with no aoritc leak at all. Will be back when I'm al little stronger and fill in the details for any of those in the waiting room contemplating decisions, etc. THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear from you!
But sorry to hear about the hiccups!
That must have hurt!:eek: :eek:
Take it easy and fill us in when you feel up to it!:)

Thanks for taking the time to post, Terry. Glad you are home and on the mend and look forward to hearing all about the David procedure.

VERY good to see you posting again :).

CONGRATULATIONS on making it home! Thoughts/prayers for a continued SUCCESSFUL recovery.

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Tell me what you see" ... Bob Carlisle ... 'Getting Stronger'

Glad you got the procedure you wanted and that all went well. Hope you have a smooth recovery, one with no more hiccups.

Latest posts

Back