TAVI being done in Europe

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meredith

Has anyone had any experience with a company called "Heartbridge", that organizes the aortic valve procedure called TAVI (transcatheter aortic valve intervention) for Americans who are going to Europe to have this done?

Hi fellow San Diegan!

I have looked into this but didn't find much. My husband is a French citizen and I have considered it but I don't think my insurance would cover it and neither would the French government since I would have to work in France for 6 months to qualify.

What have you found about it?

Has anyone had any experience with a company called "Heartbridge", that organizes the aortic valve procedure called TAVI (transcatheter aortic valve intervention) for Americans who are going to Europe to have this done?

I missed your first post

Hello Friend:

You seem to know quite a bit about this. My question is for my 75 year old Dad, I don't want his chest cracked open for a valve replacement. Have you heard of a company that coordinates non-surgical aortic valve replacement for Americans, this is available in Europe.

Thanks.

Meredith

BUT want to EXTEND A HEARTFELT WELCOME

Latest posts

Back