Surgery Successfully Completed

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgeM

Dear All

I got out of hospital this week after having surgery on Feb 5th. I feel much relieved as you can imagine - although still very tired and sore.

I had an Aortic Root Repair including mechanical valve replacement, and was actually out for some 14 hours. Just been having a few short walks in the last few days to get the joints moving.

Am sleeping in my own bed with lots of orthopedic-style pillows, they are absolutely essential !
Plus the great support of my family to lift and carry etc.

I'll post again in a week's time to let you know how I'm getting on.

Best Wishes

George Montgomery

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take it easy and get plenty of rest. Will be looking forward to your update. Take care.

Glad to hear from you, George. Rest up and come back when you are up to it to tell us all about it.

Welcome home George! Sending along all best thoughts for a speedy recovery including lots of resting, walking and good eating!!

Jan

Welcome home! Be good to yourself. Your only tasks for the next few weeks are to walk, sleep, eat and breathe.

It's nice to know that you're at home. :)
Thanks for posting and I'll look for your next report.

George if you have troubles with your INR, remember we are the best here and we'll get you set straight.

Hi George - Welcome back. It's great to read that you're back to your home again. Post again when you can.

George,

Welcome home! Glad you are back and posting!

Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a continued successful recovery :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Tell me what you see" ... Bob Carlisle ... 'Getting Stronger'

Fantastic news George...I had been thinking of you recently for some reason...so now I know why !!! (Mystic Meg :cool: Best Wishes for a smooth and easy recovery.

George,

Glad to hear you are all fixed up and home. Get lots of rest, remember your walking (even on those days you might not feel like it) ;) and let us know if we can help.

Thanks to everyone for your kind wishes. I'm feeling fine. Just a bit sore where the cut was done and get tired quickly, but breathing and pulse great.

I'll post more in a week's time.

Best Wishes

George

Latest posts

Back