surgery on friday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TE=MurmurSinceForever;n852485]Good luck tomorrow Chris, just remember: anything that feels bad is temporary, anything that feels good is permanent... well except for the narcotics. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, hopefully they have some good stuff

Well, hopefully they're putting the finishing touches on Chris now and he'll wake up in a couple hours... looks like they started late since he was posting just three hours ago.

(At least when I got put on hold, I was already drugged up and didn't know about it!)

They postponed it until Saturday and I got a migraine about an hour after, probably due to the fasting,skipping coffee,not drinking water plus the stress. Ready to head over a few minutes from now but little worried as I woke up with a swollen gum on the roof of my mouth, not sure if I burnt it or it got infected. I keep my teeth clean but when I finally ate last night I cleaned off some ribs like a Neanderthal.

Last edited:
Gahrrr. Delays would be annoying. Sorry to hear that. Been thinking about ya today.

Hope they put you on the table soon.

Really sorry to hear they cancelled your surgery yesterday….I think this is one of the worst things that can happen as you prepare yourself and then…… Wishing you get everything done today without a hitch.

Well I made it through. Long operation,had a few migraines so don't feel like staring at screens. Hopefully over the weekend II'll feel up to posting more for anyone interested. Today's the first day I feel somewhat normal. Dr Bavaria said everything went great. Thanks to all out here for their support leading up to this,

Glad you're feeling better today! It's not an easy few days right after! Also happy that the surgery went well! Get some rest and stay positive!

Latest posts

Back