surgery next week

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John

I have surgery next week for aortic bicuspid valve and ascending aorta aneurysm.Had heart cath yesterday. Reading all the posts has helped me so far get through this waiting period. John

Best wishes on your surgery! Where are you having it done? Who is your surgeon? Keep us posted on your recovery!

John,
If you'll share the date of surgery, we'll get it placed on our calendar and get a thread going to offer support and prayers.:)

Hey John this is the other John. I think we might be twins the same name and the same condition. If you have a bad hip you might be a triplet with Ross and me. God Bless. Let us know how you are doing. I will be praying for you.

Surgery date is 4/23 @ lennox hill in ny.Dr Plestis is the surgeon. Went for a routine checkup last month and found the aneurysm and bicuspid valve on the echo.

Hi John. Welcome! Best wishes on your surgery. I think most of us would agree that the waiting is the hardest part. Can't wait to hear from you on the other side!

Good vibes coming to you for a smooth surgery John.

My DH had the same surgery last Wednesday and if all goes well with some tests this morning, they tell me I can take him home this afternoon! :D

Thanks for all the support.What a wonderful site this is. It helps so much reading the experiences of others. I have one more day of pre tests this Thursday and will wait for my big day the following Thursday.
After the heart cath yesterday the Doctor said all was clear and that the aortic valve didn't look that bad.

Hi John,

Prayers and positive vibes going out from me. Best of luck with the surgery and here's a cyber toast to a smooth recovery.

Keep everyone posted.

Cheers,
Michelle

Latest posts

Back