Surgery is Complete.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continuing great news - In a couple days, all those tubes will be gone and things will be even brighter. The first couple days are pretty tough but the feeling of being so thrilled to have the surgery behind you got me through them. Continued good thoughts for an uneventful hospital stay. All my best - Jim :cool:

Great news, glad everything went well, wishing Lorie a good and speedy recovery.

she's really been through some ups and downs mentally through all of this. It's great to hear she is finally through the BIG part and now will recuperate and be a whole new person. We will be anxiously awaiting her return and her thoughts. Thank you for posting for her. Rest while you can.

Tell her we're leaving the light on for her............

Great news! glad for her that the hard part (waiting) is over and she is on the road to recovery.

Thanks for posting and letting us know.
Hope everything continues to goes well.
Now, look after yourself.
Prayers and well wishes are going your way

Terrific News!!

Terrific News!!

WOW--that is such terrific news!!
You have made my Day!!
Best wishes to you and your entire family to a healthy recovery!!

Yes! She didn't blow up before surgery, now I can do the happy dance.

She's probably not in a joking mood right now, but tell her that Rain has her Tawdry shirt to send to her when she's home and we expect to have her show us that scar. :D

Most excellent news!!! Great to have you on this side of the mountain.

Latest posts

Back