Surgery is back on .... finally...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natina13

So I guess I can have.... Greg a, put me back on the calendar now ( April 14 ). Gee, the things I do, just to make other people happy :angel:
I seem to have passed down my warped sense of humor to my children ( They all thought I was being silly,when I got so upset, missing my LUCKY day , St Paddy's)..I called my oldest daughter to ask if, I should do it the 15 , due to the 14th being her sister's birthday. She said..."No Way !...You know what the saying is....all we can be sure about in life, is Death and Taxes"..... so since April 15 is Tax day and my Surgeon said it had to be next week,.... the 14th it is :thumbup:

Renee

Go Team 2011 !!!! AVR 4/14/2011 w/ Triple Bypass
I'll leave the porch light on in the "Waiting Room" as I leave, to light the way, for others.

Good luck to you on April 14! I'll be pulling for it to go well!

My aortic valve replacement is scheduled for April 28th. Is there a calender somewhere on here to see when everyone is scheduled?

Good luck to you on April 14! I'll be pulling for it to go well!

My aortic valve replacement is scheduled for April 28th. Is there a calender somewhere on here to see when everyone is scheduled?

Yes, there is a calender, if you look in the darker blue bar (well on my computer its dark blue) , where the first choice is new posts toward the middle is the calender

Thanks Lyn. I found the calender, but I can only see 2010 for some reason. I try to move it to 2011 but it doesn't let me. Weird.

Thanks Lyn. I found the calender, but I can only see 2010 for some reason. I try to move it to 2011 but it doesn't let me. Weird.

We must be in parallel universes Hockey Heart. Along with living in Evanston at one time (now in HP), and consulting the same surgeons you did, and the attorney thing, I can't seem to get the calendar to go past 2010 either!

So I guess I can have.... Greg a, put me back on the calendar now ( April 14 ). Gee, the things I do, just to make other people happy :angel:
I seem to have passed down my warped sense of humor to my children ( They all thought I was being silly,when I got so upset, missing my LUCKY day , St Paddy's)..I called my oldest daughter to ask if, I should do it the 15 , due to the 14th being her sister's birthday. She said..."No Way !...You know what the saying is....all we can be sure about in life, is Death and Taxes"..... so since April 15 is Tax day and my Surgeon said it had to be next week,.... the 14th it is :thumbup:

Renee

Go Team 2011 !!!! AVR 4/14/2011 w/ Triple Bypass
I'll leave the porch light on in the "Waiting Room" as I leave, to light the way, for others.

Updated and we will be there

The calendar may now be one of the optional features for paid members

I love HP. I grew up in Deerfield.

I am going to figure out how to become a paid member soon to see the calender and post a profile picture.....and it's for a great cause!

April 14 sounds like a great day. This is the same day I see the cardiologist for my post surgery follow up.

I don't, but then do, recommend going out two days prior to surgery and have a few to many. It made for a tough next day but it was my last chance to give er without consideration to ACT for the rest of my life. My swim mates gave me a hard time but it was fun. The afternoon jog was even worse. Managed to hold every thing down!

My surgical experience was excellent waaaaay up here in Calgary Canada. I'm most certain the State of California will take 1st class care of you! If they don't, me and the boys are coming down via dog sled and we will rough them up for you. We VR folks take care of each other. LOL!

I love HP. I grew up in Deerfield.

I am going to figure out how to become a paid member soon to see the calender and post a profile picture.....and it's for a great cause!

That's weird you can't see the correct year. i thought that paid members could only post to the calender, but everyone could see it. maybe you could PM Hank and ask him, or post about it in the technical forum

Renee - May the gods smile upon you on your big day! We will all be here, praying for you and waiting for your status reports.

Paige - HP is cool! My daughter went to school there and now lives there and commutes to work.

Latest posts

Back