Surgeons in NJ

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ammimajus

Does anyone here have facts/figures, or personal recommendations for valve replacement surgeons in New Jersey?

I am a 42 year old woman with congenital aoritc insufficiency, mild to moderate, who just has a feeling that my "someday surgery" is getting close. I have my regular cardiologist appt in Jan, and I am trying to do some research in advance.

Hi and welcome!

I can't help, but we have several NJ members who can. Until they get a chance to see your thread and reply, I hope you read some of the forums and maybe use the search engine to get you started.

HI, Which part of NJ do you live in? I know a few people that had their surgeries in NJ, but also others who have gone to either NY or Phila for their surgery since good hospitals there were just as close or closer.

Hi and welcome, all three major hospitals in Bergen (Hackensack, Englewood, and Valley) are very good and your cardio should be able to direct you to a good CT surgeon. My cardio is out of Hackensack, but I was told to head to NYP -Cornell in the city and see Dr. Girardi, who I used. If your insurance covers it, New York has some great surgeons. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Nick

Latest posts

Back