Surgeon or Cardiologist?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... My recovery from surgery was easier than I expected. I was walking 1/2 mile at a time by the time I came home and swimming 2 months later.

Agreed. The common thread I see on this forum is almost everyone saying that the worst part of surgery is the anxiety leading up to it. It also sounds like most of you get back on your feet pretty quickly. So i'll try to put the worry out of my mind, and learn from all of you who have come before. Thanks for going first! Makes it easier on the rest of us. Happy holidays.

Workmonkey

Workmonkey

QUOTE=workmonkey;547295]Agreed. The common thread I see on this forum is almost everyone saying that the worst part of surgery is the anxiety leading up to it. It also sounds like most of you get back on your feet pretty quickly. So i'll try to put the worry out of my mind, and learn from all of you who have come before. Thanks for going first! Makes it easier on the rest of us. Happy holidays.[/QUOTE]

I am thinking about you. Aortic valve repair etc, sounds scary, especially if you are not having problems. Damn it, we make these plans , then GOD puts his plan in there.

Latest posts

Back