Sunday Chat

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Last night was my first ever visit to a chat room, I really enjoyed being part of the group,

I really must try and type quicker then maybe I will be able to keep up

i was so tired today ( staying until 3am UK time )

Hope to make it next week

Keep smilng

Jan

Hi Jan

Hi Jan

I woke up with that old sharp pain in shoulder.:D And I am 10 months post op:D Too much typing for 2 1/2 hours trying to stay with yall:D It is fun...May just sit back and read next Sunday:D bonnie

I thoroughly enjoyed the chat session for an hour. I look forward to next Sunday night -- although I'll have some kids home, and they may not want me on the computer.

It is a little confusing to have half a dozen conversations going on at the same time, all mixed up. Is there anything we can do to keep things clearer?

The only way to keep things clearer is to have one person at a time talk to another person. You sort of have to just keep reading replies until the one that applies to you comes up. I know it's confusing, but that is how that chat works.

Bonnie, it's called chat, not sit and watch others chat! :D I can barely keep up myself. I make so many mistakes when I type.

I guess knowing the short-cut language is the best way to quickly communicate. I, for one, know very little, am not a typist, and would probably be stressed out in about 10 minutes.:D

Jim

Jim

Should we set a certain time for just ALL Male valvers..Like 9 P.M.? So yall can talk man talk:p :p :p Golf, fishing, hunting and women:D :D We will be glad to give yall 10 minutes:D Then back to housework, children, cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing and Hunkie guys.:D :D :D Bonnie

9pm......really?

9pm......really?

Don't you think that's a bit late Bonnie. I was gonna ask if y'all could have a little thought for us Europeans and maybe make the Sunday sessions a little earlier. After all we had three participants from this side of the pond so maybe we can employ a little democracy..........and our Tony's on your side too:D :D :D

Yeah Bonnie, what Billy said. It's on a Sunday so why not start earlier say like 2 or 3 EST, that way it's 9 or so across the pond?

Fine with Me

Fine with Me

Billy, Jan and Scottie were on line..Poor Billy ZZZZZZZZ How about 4 EST. time ?AND Billy..we appreciate all the help America can get for helping us ..I want to see my granchildren grow up and not be afraid of going to school..and this old Mama is getting Grey-headed from son being a policeman for 12 years...Way underpaid but LOVES his Job....I turn on the Atlanta news everyday .and heart beats up a storm when I hear..Deputy shot..making a drug arrest, ect....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: They are soooounderpaid..and firefighters too. Bonnie

Latest posts

Back