Sunday Chat

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three, no Five, no Seven, no Eight (Hayden made it, briefly) of us are currently chatting on Yahoo. Come join us.

Hayden, download the program from yahoo.com if you don't already have it. Sign up, and send us your Yahoo name so we can invite you to the chat.

Hayden, From yahoo, send an instant message to jimlangebartels. I should then be able to invite you to the chat.

Hayden, I think I have invited you to join our chat. Do you have Yahoo turned on?

Jim

Jim

Tell everyone..hello from Granbonny....Sure do miss VR.Com chat..Maybe we will have it back soon.......Bonnie

Thanks Jim

Thanks Jim

Please pass on this message..If anyone is without Grandchildren, I have several to rent out:p ..Last Tuesday and Wed..one throwing up..Granbonny babysat..and the age 13 year old has been with me for 4 days with strep throat.:eek: Due, to no one at home to stay with him..Took him back tonight. he's fine...Yes, I was very careful not to kiss them..:p . Rented $30.00 worth of videos and kelp him locked in den..:D ..passed his food thru a cracked door.:D Just kiddin..but, was careful.. He was taking 2 antibodies a day..and was on his bike when I took him home..:D Kids can overcome these things more than we adults can.:eek: Yall have fun..Bonnie

Well a few of us sent Hank a PM asking when we could expect CHAT back since we miss you so much Bonnie. I hope to get an answer, or I hope someone gets an answer.:)
I wanted to launch a letter writing campaign to get it back up and running, but I didn't have enough takers.:eek: :eek:
I know; I will be trying to unionize everyone the next time around.:D :D
I'm glad Kam is better; just wish you could tell us all on CHAT.

Latest posts

Back