stress test 105 bpm

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witzkeyman

Yesterday, I went to have a nuclear stress test due to heaviness in chest and sharp pains. performed the stress test for 10 minutes (which is pretty goof for walking and running on an incline) and then ate lunch (no caffeine, just a veggie burger). I went back to continue and the tech asked me if I was nervous. I told him no, and nearly fell asleep. he told me that my heart beated at 105 beats per minute the entire 20 minutes. I see the cardio next week. anybody have any ideas on what is going on? thanks in advance

Don't know but would not be concerned until I hear any definitive news. Though it could be something, it could just as easily be a machine malfunction as it seems weird that a beating heart under any conditions would stay at exactly the same rhythm every minute. It naturally changes a little bit regardless. I am assuming if you are posting it is because you are concerned. I would for sure follow up with the cardiologist next week (sometimes it is good to have a list of questions ahead of time since these guys are often so pressed for time), but I would try to put my mind at ease until I hear actual news.

Best wishes to you.

Rick

Latest posts

Back