Southern Mini Reunion Dates Set

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kim .... I'm not sure about the single deal but if you are it sure won't matter ... As far as Saturday night I have not made plans, I'm sure we will have something come together .... I promise you we will have a blast:D

This might be a good time for a head count ... Sound off:D:D I know of

Cindy & Wise
Mary and Bob
Earline & Joules
Janie & DH
Sherry & DH
Peg & Danny
Sherry and Tom
Jane and DH (Lives there)

If I have forgotten anyone or misspelled names, sorry ... Also I do not know the names of all the spouse:eek:

Betty and her husband (?) should be on there.
Kim, don't worry about who is or isn't with you. We're all one big happy family!;)

Betty and her husband (?) should be on there.
Kim, don't worry about who is or isn't with you. We're all one big happy family!;)

Right!!! How could I have left them off .... I was tired and have a crapola memory anyway:eek: Hey Mary .... you want to be "cruise director"?? I guess these folks will want something to do:D:D:D

Right!!! How could I have left them off .... I was tired and have a crapola memory anyway:eek: Hey Mary .... you want to be "cruise director"?? I guess these folks will want something to do:D:D:D

You mean cruise :confused:. . . as in cruisin' for a bruisin'?:rolleyes::eek::D

I'm willing to keep track of everyone's whereabouts so we can rendevous at will!:p:p

Ok...If I show up in Gatlinburg, am I going to be the only one spouseless? Not that I really mind, but there is no way my husband can come because our son has soccer all weekend. Just want to know now if I'll be the only "single".
If I come there, it will be on Saturday. Are there any specific plans at this point for everyone to get together on Saturday?

Kim

Kim, I'm going to be spouseless for the reunion too. I'll be arriving on Oct 2nd and leaving on the 5th. I am looking forward to meeting you there. Betty

I spoke with the nice lady that arranged our block of rooms yesterday and there are still rooms available in the hotel .... Our block is booked but there "are" rooms. If anyone has decided they would like to join us just shoot me a pm and I will get you the information.

They have not completed all renovations but all rooms are done. I am sure all will be fine. We are about a week out and I am getting excited!! Can't wait to meet everyone. Some of us have exchanged cell phone numbers so that we can get and stay in touch when we arrive. If you would like my number or share your with me just send me a pm.......See ya next week!!!

Anyone know if we may have a problem with fuel. We will be driving over 1,000 miles one way so will need fuel along the way.

We will be coming through Nashville to visit family

Thanks Earline

Anyone know if we may have a problem with fuel. We will be driving over 1,000 miles one way so will need fuel along the way.

We will be coming through Nashville to visit family

Thanks Earline

It may be a bit costly (I paid $3.87 Sunday) but availability is not a problem now so all should be ok:)

I read that this past weekend Nashville was virtually out of gas. Even though I'm sure they have gotten some in, I wouldn't get too low before you start looking.

I read that this past weekend Nashville was virtually out of gas. Even though I'm sure they have gotten some in, I wouldn't get too low before you start looking.

I just got off the phone with my DIL and she said that she waited an hour for fuel last Friday but that it was getting better. She got some yesterday and had to wait in line 10 minutes. She said someone always has fuel but you have to look for it.

So we're taking a chance and just making sure that we don't wait too long to tank up.

Thanks for letting me know that. I appreciate it.

So we're taking a chance and just making sure that we don't wait too long to tank up.

THAT is key ... not waiting TOO long to fill up the tank.

Usually, I rarely let my MCs get below a half a tank. It's just always been a "quirk" of mine to start "wondering" after a half a tank comes. You just never know when you'll be stuck for hours in traffic...heh.

On road trips, if I know how long I'll be on the road vs finding ample gas stations, I will sometimes let the rental car get below a 1/4 tank, but that is still rather rare for me, anyway.....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's kinda like Nashville, with a tan" ... Shawn Mullins ... 'Rockabye'

Looking forward to the get together. I'm about half stressed out nearing the end of the grading period so a nice little mini-vacation is just what the doctor ordered. (Geez, it always amazes me how 20,000 pieces of makeup work end up on my desk at the end of a quarter.)

Can't wait to meet all of you and reconnect with some of my old buddies. :):)

Can't wait to meet my new family!

Can't wait to meet my new family!

Hey everyone!

It is going to be so cool to meet you guys! It seems like we are already family since supporting each other through hard times, sad times, fun times and happy times!

Just a little input...gas in the Pigeon Forge area and surrounding counties is in plentiful supply. The prices range between 3.49 to 4.00 dollars for regular. Supposedly the further west you get the harder it is to get gas but heard it was getting easier.

Everyone have a safe journey! Look forward to meeting you!

Jane and Tony Matthews
(Designlady)

Hey everyone!

It is going to be so cool to meet you guys! It seems like we are already family since supporting each other through hard times, sad times, fun times and happy times!

Just a little input...gas in the Pigeon Forge area and surrounding counties is in plentiful supply. The prices range between 3.49 to 4.00 dollars for regular. Supposedly the further west you get the harder it is to get gas but heard it was getting easier.

Everyone have a safe journey! Look forward to meeting you!

Jane and Tony Matthews
(Designlady)

Jane,

Thanks for the info about gas; that's helpful. Also, who are the cuties in your avatar? Looking forward to meeting you also.

Wise & Cindy

Well I really don't have time to look for a party dress I don't know what to do since the Chimp seems to be wearing a tux.:p:p

On a more serious note anyone know what to expect in the way of weather. Temp, rain etc

Well I really don't have time to look for a party dress I don't know what to do since the Chimp seems to be wearing a tux.:p:p

On a more serious note anyone know what to expect in the way of weather. Temp, rain etc

It will be cool and I hope dry... I don't think it will get cold but come prepared... maybe Jane can give us a weather update a day or two before we meet .... no evening gowns required .... I am about as casual as they come......blue jeans, sweaters, coffee and tea and I'm a happy camper:)

OK all you guys and gals we'll see you on Thursday. We are leaving for Nashville this morning. I won't be on for awhile.

Everyone be safe and have a trouble free trip
Earline

Cindy called the Holiday Inn and found out that all of the rooms in the VR block will be equipped with a small fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron (iron, what's that?). Just info for those who might want to know.

Also, check in time is 4:00, but they said it is likely that you could check in earlier (if that applies to anyone).

The hotel's direct number for those who may want it is 865-428-2700.

We'll be there early to mid afternoon on Thursday. See everyone there!

Wise & Cindy

Latest posts

Back