Southern Mini Reunion Dates Set

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Hey we are getting close!!!...We have set the dates at October 3, 4 and 5 in Gatlinburg TN…..I have been in touch with Wise and Cindy (lovely folks) and we are working on a motel…..We will have one in the next few days and you will want to book quick because of peak leaf season!!!!...Nothing fancy…just a place to sleep and shower….looking like about $100 per night…..I am so excited…..

If anyone has a suggestion for lodging speak now or forever hold your piece…..of course you can stay wherever you like…We will get a cell phone list for all attending to make the rendezvous easier…..PM me with any questions or concerns!!!!

Well, I've marked the days on my calendar --- not too sure if I can make it yet, but I will certainly try! That would be soooo much fun & sooo good to finally get to meet the Great Chimp!! :D:)

Have to check to see if SW flys into Knoxville. I think it does.

I just wanted to let everyone know that this will be ?very casual??.I am not planning activities, meals, sight seeing tours or the like?..this will be like the cruises?.?free style??..It will be great to meet and greet a few vr-net-friends?..

Please confirm asap?..thanks:D

I just sent you a PM with a suggestion. I am planning on attending but not sure if Chris can make it.

I may be able to come...have to wait and see what my son's soccer schedule is. My sister lives there and manages an antique store on the main street. I haven't seen her in a while so it would be a good excuse to get over there.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to come that weekend ... I'll be in St Louis for the MidWest Monte Carlo meet.... Tomorrow, I leave for PA for the MC Nationals.

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Windows open on the rest of the world" ... Suzy Bogguss ... 'Drive South'

Ok its set!.....We will stay at the full service Holiday Inn in Pigeon Forge?sounds nice and is close to everything?..

You must book by 9-30-08 in order to get the group rates?.you can cancel up to 72 hours from your reservation date. We plan to arrive Thursday night late.

When booking tell them you are with the VR Southern Reunion.

Thursday Oct 2nd?. $79
Friday Oct 3rd ?$108
Saturday Oct 4th ?$108
Checkout Sunday Oct 5th

Holiday Inn
3230 parkway
Pigeon Forge TN 37868
(800)782-3119

I will reserve our room either tonight or tomorrow. I'm uncertain whether we'll arrive Thursday or Friday, so I'll reserve Thursday-Saturday, and if I need to, cancel Thursday's room, later .

Do I get a sabbatical?

Do I get a sabbatical?

Oh, what I wouldn't do to catch up with this cast of characters that is shaping up for this celebration.

I used to be clever enough to think (barge) through times like this.

Of course, my heart will be with you all. Now, I need to work on getting my body there too....Slim chance, but great incentive.

I'll work on it. I think Albert will have to enjoy himself, and perhaps the company of his son and his son's lovely significant one, while I am gone. I have a couple of friends who might like to come with me. Hummmmm

Blanche

Oh, what I wouldn't do to catch up with this cast of characters that is shaping up for this celebration.

Of course, my heart will be with you all. Now, I need to work on getting my body there too....Slim chance, but great incentive.

I'll work on it. I think Albert will have to enjoy himself, and perhaps the company of his son and his son's lovely significant one, while I am gone. I have a couple of friends who might like to come with me. Hummmmm

Blanche

Well, get on it woman!! :) Hitch your wagon & go!

I'm very excited about the possibility of going too if I continue to feel good. My hubby would not be able to go w/me because of our business & the shop will already be closed up for 2-weeks in Sept so he can go hunting w/the boys.

So.......hopefully if all goes well, we'll get to meet finally! :)

Blanche

Just DO it!:p

I am trying to get out of my comfort zone here. I am very reserved, private person. I don't make friends easily and I am not outgoing.

My husband on the other hand is a very outgoing cajun. Never meant a stranger. So if you've never meant a cajun you're in for a treat.:D the real deal.

Earline

I am trying to get out of my comfort zone here. I am very reserved, private person. I don't make friends easily and I am not outgoing.

Earline,

You're not alone. That is basically me. I'm much more "talkative" here than I am in person. We need those "colorful" people to balance us out. They need us too. Come right on, I think you'll have a good time.

My husband on the other hand is a very outgoing cajun. Never meant a stranger. So if you've never meant a cajun you're in for a treat.:D the real deal.

Earline

Earline,

You're not alone. That is basically me. I'm much more "talkative" here than I am in person. We need those "colorful" people to balance us out. They need us too. Come right on, I think you'll have a good time.

I understand, I too am a bit shy:eek:??we will be among friends??everybody fits right in at the Chimps table??:D:D

Ps?.DW has Deridder, La kin folk?.Can?t wait to meet your Cajun hubby!!

Latest posts

Back