Southern Mini Reunion Dates Set

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I get for being absent over the summer. We are in the middle Tennessee area and I would love to come. However, we are going to be down visiting my family in Louisiana over those dates. Hopefully next time!

Cindy called the Holiday Inn and found out that all of the rooms in the VR block will be equipped with a small fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron (iron, what's that?). Just info for those who might want to know.

Also, check in time is 4:00, but they said it is likely that you could check in earlier (if that applies to anyone).

The hotel's direct number for those who may want it is 865-428-2700.

We'll be there early to mid afternoon on Thursday. See everyone there!

Wise & Cindy

Thanks Cindy!!! You know how important a hair dryer is the me:D

We are in Nashville. Weather is sunny and cool. Very beautiful. Watched the grandkids practice soccer and tomorrow we're going to children's mass with them and this afternoon going to watch them run cross country. having lunch with Dale and Claudia our son and DIL.
See you soon. We arrive sometimes Thursday PM

We are in Nashville. Weather is sunny and cool. Very beautiful. Watched the grandkids practice soccer and tomorrow we're going to children's mass with them and this afternoon going to watch them run cross country. having lunch with Dale and Claudia our son and DIL.
See you soon. We arrive sometimes Thursday PM

Have a wonderful visit with the family!!!! See ya soon:D

I think we will be at the motel before the official 4pm check-in, but you never know!:rolleyes:

We're leaving tomorrow after work and driving to SE Illinois. That will leave about 300 miles to drive Thursday, so our arrival in Pigeon Forge depends on what time we get moving that morning.:D

We're looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones . . . and I have scissors for the Chimp's hair!;):p

I think we will be at the motel before the official 4pm check-in, but you never know!:rolleyes:

We're leaving tomorrow after work and driving to SE Illinois. That will leave about 300 miles to drive Thursday, so our arrival in Pigeon Forge depends on what time we get moving that morning.:D

We're looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones . . . and I have scissors for the Chimp's hair!;):p

We may get away by 4pm..... we having a shave TheChimp party?:eek::p

I'm going to be the mystery reader at my granddaughter's pre-school tomorrow and then spend the night at their house tomorrow night. That way the drive should be less than 5 hours since Thursday I'll be leaving from the Charlotte area. I would expect to arrive in Pigeon Forge in the afternoon sometime. Tom (my hubby) is flying to visit his brother who lives in Texas so he won't be with me. I told him I'd be fine alone and my knee is really doing well so I don't expect any problems. I will be keeping my gas tank topped off though since I don't want to chance being stranded in an area where I have to wait in a long line for the available gas. We had a couple of days here in the Pinehurst area when a few stations sold out but overall we have not seen the problems that they had in the Charlotte area. My son says it is better there now than last week. See you all soon!

That's what I get for being absent over the summer. We are in the middle Tennessee area and I would love to come.

...and I keep missing you everytime I'm in Nashville! One of these days we will hopefully meet!

We are in Nashville.

I'm ssssooo jealous. Nashville is my favorite city, with the Nashville/Jackson TN corridor along I-40 my favorite area ;).

Stacey and I are leaving around 4:00 PM tomorrow to head down. We'll be staying at his friend's house and then heading over early Saturday morning. Let me know where we can meet y'all. Looking forward to the weekend away. :):)

Stacey and I are leaving around 4:00 PM tomorrow to head down. We'll be staying at his friend's house and then heading over early Saturday morning. Let me know where we can meet y'all. Looking forward to the weekend away. :):)

Cindy and I are looking forward to seeing you again, our friend and fellow Starbuck's coffee snob. ;)

I was trying to work it out so I could stop by, but it looks as if my yearly
visit to Ky is being put off til the holidays. Mostly due to a recurrence of
symptoms which seem to be getting a little better now.
Sounds like you guys are gonna have a nice size group and is sure to be
alot of fun.
Wishing I could have come--Dina

I was trying to work it out so I could stop by, but it looks as if my yearly
visit to Ky is being put off til the holidays. Mostly due to a recurrence of
symptoms which seem to be getting a little better now.
Sounds like you guys are gonna have a nice size group and is sure to be
alot of fun.
Wishing I could have come--Dina

Sorry we won't see you this weekend, but hope your symptoms continue to improve. Hey, but if things improve drastically, as Bob Barker's announcer would say, "come on down!"

Welcome to tn.!

Welcome to tn.!

Can't wait to meet everyone! Also there are plenty of Starbucks. The weather is absolutely perfect. I ordered it that way just for you guys! LOL!
Please have safe trips! We'll leave the light on for you!
Jane

Jane....Janie here...since I have neglected to do my research can you put us on to a pretty drive to see the fall foliage? And what else should we absolutely not miss? Just love the outdoors and all it has to offer. Shopping malls give me a rash....:eek::D

We're staying at the Inn at Christmas Place which is near the Holiday Inn, methinks?!?! And of course, looking forward to meeting everyone..!!

We're over in southern Illinois . . . 100 miles east of home . . . and it is darn:eek: cool over here! I've got long pants and a long sleeve shirt on . . . no shorts!:p
We'll see you all tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back