So Cal Party Pics

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinaK

What a blast! We had 12 friends and family attend our backyard pool party. Starting left first row: Ed (Debbi's husband), Mike (Racefan), TinaK, Megan daughter of Mike (ResqRN) and Kim, Debbi, "Baybee", Tina & Dwayne,
Second row: Mike & Kim, Natalie & Austin

We braved the 110 degree weather and cooled off in the pool and then shot pool in the airconditioning!! We had a potluck taco bar and fish tacos. I have attached the thumbnails because I do not know how to get the photos inside the text!!!

To all SoCal bloggers.....We encourage you to come socialize with us. We have a great time and love to add to our circle of friends.

Last edited:
pictures are on my profile (public)

pictures are on my profile (public)

Go to TinaK profile. I have all the pics available for viewing! I need a degree in "Rocket science" to figure out how to attach multiple photos!!!
Tina

:DTina thanks again for hosting and to Debbie for planning. the pics are great and it was a hoot to get together again. heres to our next gathering

Hi TinaK

Hi TinaK

Thanks for a really fun time!!This was a first for me, to be in a room with sooo many heart surgery warriors! Thanks for openning your home and all the yummy food.
I'm really looking forward to our next get together!

You guys were a lot of fun!
Tina
:p

Go to TinaK profile. I have all the pics available for viewing! I need a degree in "Rocket science" to figure out how to attach multiple photos!!!
Tina

No you don't, but it's faster to go look at them then to tell you how to post them. :D

Thanks again Tina for hosting our get together and having all the terrific food prepared for us. The day was absolutely perfect for a swim. The pool table and big screen tv gave party goers something to do whether we were inside or out.
Well worth the drive down here from the Central Coast and looking forward to making the trip again sometime.
See Ya,
Mike

Ah....looks like a wonderful time!!!!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The sun is on my side and takes me for a ride" ... Natasha Bedingfield ... 'Pocket Full Of Sunshine'

You guys must be a fun group! Even the dog wanted to be in the picture!!!!!!

party

party

Hey everyone, just now getting a chance to post about the party. We had so much fun, we hope all that could'nt make it will be able to come to the next one. I'll post as soon as I get the date, this is going to be a good one!!! Everyone from So. Cal. will want to come, it will be another beautiful day of fun in the CA sun!! Look for our post soon. Debbie :):)

Latest posts

Back