Simon "Bonzo Dog" Applegate 06/02/1954-09/05/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sad news. My deepest sympathy to Simon's family. Simon and his family are in my prayers.

Lori

So sorry to hear that Simon did not make it. I did not know him well, but know that he did have a great sense of humor and helped alot of members. Thank you Linda for taking the time to let us know. My prayers go out to you and your family!

Here is the address to send condolences to.

Linda Belderson
11 The Grove
Moorhead
Shipley
BD18 4LD
West Yorkshire
England

Thanks, will be lovely to receive sympathies

Linda

I'm so sorry to read this. He was such awitty man. I loved reading his posts. I especially remember one where he asked me what was "bush hogging?"

I share the sorrow that another great human has found their way into our memories. Simon was a man willing to share his fun and upbeat attitude with everyone. May all his good be remembered.

Take Heart and my offered best thoughts to you,
Pamela.

My sympathies to Simon's family. So sorry to sign on and see this news, rest in peace Simon.

I just saw this, and I want to share my deepest sympathy. Simon, or Bonzo, as I knew him, kept me it stitches! My prayers are with your family.

Love,

Very sad news although I am too new to the forum to have really known him. May he rest in peace and my deepest sypathy to the family and friends including all those on this forum. It sounds like his passing was very peaceful with all his loved ones around.

Rhena

Latest posts

Back