She's here!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

I am sooo pleased to announce the arrival of Amelia Louise!

She was born Saturday 8th November at 6.40pm, weighing in at 9lb 14oz and I swear I felt every one of those ozs with every push!!! Sooo worth all the bruising and other bits though.

She is beautiful. We brought her home today (with tears from me - of happiness) and are just trying to get into some routine and learn about each other.

Hopefully I have also managed to attach a photo of her. If not, can someone remind me how to do it??

Thankyou
A very tired but VERY happy Emma
xxx

Congratulations Emma and Amelia Louise! Welcome home! I would say get some rest, but I'm not sure that's what happens at this point.

Congratulations, Emma, Jason, Chloe, and little Amelia! I'm so happy for you all!

Emma, click on manage attachments, browse your computer for the pic, hit upload, then close and the picture should appear!

Emma, this is the best news I had today! Congratulations to all of you. If you find you can't manage attaching the picture just email it to me and I will be glad to do it for you- we all can't wait to see Chloe's new sister!

Wonderful news. Looking forward to the pics of new baby girl and big sister!

Congratulations on the birth of Amelia Louise....what a lovely name...9lb14oz...you did a great job of "growing her" mum!...I look forward to seeing your new beautiful little girl...

Hooray!!! Well done!!!!! Not an easy task birthing a large baby! Brilliant job, Emma!!!

Best wishes to the whole family!

Marguerite

Latest posts

Back