SHEEPDOG's AVR on Wed.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another batch of good thoughts and prayers going out
all the best and we'll eagerly be waiting for a post.

zipper2

I had my doubts!

I had my doubts!

In several other posts I have read about a "peace" or "calm" that comes soon before "d-day". I thought that sounded a bit kooky!:confused: Sorry, but it did. I am due to be at the hospital at 0730 tomorrow and, while I am not really excited about it, I can say I am not as FREAKED:eek:as I thought I would be. This is in large part due to all the support I have received from friends, co workers and you all on VR. I just wanted to say thanks and let you all know to keep the fresh hot cookies coming for when I get to the other side of THE MOUNTAIN!:eek::D:cool:

Got fresh Chocolate Chip cookies and Baileys Irish Cream Fudge waiting for you.

Best wishes for tomorrow.

Will there be someone to post for you while your in the hospital?

There will word tomorrow

There will word tomorrow

I will have my brother or wife post tomorrow after they get any news.

Saw the doc today and he said he was planning to use the ON-X due to lower INR levels.:)He also said that ON-X trial had been conducted in AFRICA with great success.:D The study wasn't good in the US because the controls weren't CONTROLLED enough for our GOVERNMENT.:mad: Thus far, the US results seem good!!!:D

thinking about you....

thinking about you....

hello,
just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers today...
I look forward to hearing how it goes. Rob has chosen the on-x valve also and after listening to his drs. I feel this is the only choice for him.
Godspeed....
Nancy~

Latest posts

Back