SHEEPDOG's AVR on Wed.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Phyllis

Well, it's almost time as you will be going in for the pre-op on Tuesday and surgery with the ON-X valve on Wed. You've done your homework and I know you are anxious to get this behind you and hop back on your bike to serve and protect the people of Atlanta. We wish you a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Godspeed!

Good luck! We are going with you whether you know it or not, so please have someone post to us how your doing after. Most important or we'll chew off our fingers and well...........it can get really really ugly.

Good luck Sheepdog, here's wishing you a clean surgery and a quick recovery.
You'll be back on that bike sneaking up on the crack heads in no time!

Rob

Good luck with surgery, you're going to be fine. Don't rush back to the bike, you need 8 weeks for your sternum to fully heal.

Best wishes

Best wishes

Good luck and a speedy recovery. The on-x is a great valve, I have been happy with mine thus far. Surgery isn't as bad as you are imagining and will be over before you know it. Post when you can and I will send good thoughts your way.

Wishing you all the best for a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery.

Peace,
Ruth

Hi Sheepdog (love the name)

Here's wishing you a quick surgery and a speedy recovery. I'll put you in my prayers.

Evelyn

Wishing you a great surgery and fast recovery! My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Vr

Vr

Those of us still waiting are sending nothing but positive thoughts for those like you whose time has come! Good luck, Sheepdog, and besat wishes for a speedy recovery.

thanks to all!

thanks to all!

I missed this when I was on earlier! This is great:D I was really suprised to see my name when I didn't start it.:confused: I will have my brother send a post as soon as he can Wednesday. I spoke with another VR. member yesterday who had the same doctor last year. At the 4 week apt. his only restriction was "if it hurts, don't do it" ;)I will take it really easy but cant wait to start getting back to "normal" :)Thanks again

Sending you best wishes for successful surgery and uneventful, fast recovery.
Godspeed......

Greg,
Best wishes for a successful surgery on Wednesday. I'm sure you will do well, and you'll soon be back with us online.
I'll be looking for your brother's update.
God Bless and Godspeed!

Greg:

Al and I will be thinking of you on Wednesday. Best wishes for a perfect surgery and a speedy recovery. When you get over that mountain, you'll have a whole lot of good days to follow. The best is yet to be.

Regards,
Blanche and Al

Latest posts

Back