She loved this site

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure it was difficult for you to take the time to let us know and I thank you for that time.

This is such a shock and I am so very sorry for your loss.

If you do come back on, please let us know specifics about services so we can send our condolences.

I can't believe it... I read her posting the day before her surgery and thought "she shouldn't worry so much,she'll be fine" She struck us as a beautiful and wonderful woman and we really didn't know her. Her poem was touching and poignant. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way. Write about her to us,remember her and we will listen.
Laura

Dear Kendall.......

Dear Kendall.......

Thank you so much for sharing this tragic news with us. I, too, just checked in, hoping for some word on how Monday's surgeries fared, but never expected this. Maia had such a cute sense of humor and a spark of poetic genius. I'm sorry that we won't have the chance to get to know her better, and I'm even sorrier for this overwhelming loss to your family. I will keep you and your precious family in my prayers. WE are here if you need a shoulder. Many sad hugs. Janet

Haven't been on much today and I am so shocked to hear this. Please know that your have our deepest sympathy. She was a beautiful woman and her poetry will stay with us forever.

I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you for posting, I know it was not an easy thing to do.

Aye.

*sits stunned*

Very sorry for your loss. Thoughts/prayers to you and your entire family.

Maia may not have been a member here for long, but she definitely made an impact. Perhaps we could make that poem she wrote into the Official VR.Com Mantra/Spell...? [We have our theme song, thanks to our talented weekycat....]

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html
"Who's gonna hold me tonight?" ... Trace Adkins ... 'Help Me Understand'

Kendall,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family over the loss of Maia. Although we were able to share in her love, kindness and strength for a short while, she touched many a heart here. I hope and pray God can give you the strength and peace to get through this trying time.

May God Bless,

Danny

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Jito

kaiasdad said:
Maia passed away without pain yesterday after surgery; her heart to tired or unwilling to keep beating.

To all of you who gave my wife the support, I thank you. You provided her the feedback and understanding that I just couldn't.

This site was a gift for her -- I cannot begin to explain how comforting all of you were for her -- and I owe you a debt that I can never repay.

Kendall

I feel no calm before the storm that cruelly beckons me,
for visions of its painful wrath still haunt my memory.
But smile I must
for those who trust, for those I hold so dear?
embrace the sea of agony, and never show my fear.

Maia E. (1963-2005)

Mais

Mais

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Take care and god bless you and your family. Ed

I was concerned when I read the name of the thread "She loved this site". I remember the poem on Maia's last post and thinking how thoughtful. I wished her well never expecting this sad outcome. My thoughts are with you in your time of grief.

Like others I was very shocked to hear this sad news. My condolences to the entire family, you are all in our prayers.

Walter

Kendall

You and your family will be in my prayers. I am so very sorry to hear this news.

Evelyn

Kendall,
While I only knew Maia thruoug this site, I know she has made an impact on so many of us here. Mere words cannot express the sense of loss we all feel.

Our prayers are with you and your family. We know Maia is in good hands.

Kendall,

I am so sorry hear about Maia . She was such a beautiful, inspirational person. You have my condolences and deepest sympathy. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God Bless!

I am very sorry to hear this news and very shocked. My thoughts will be with you and your family. Paula x

I've been thinking about Maia and your family a great deal over the past day. I guess we all know there is risk involved with a serious surgery, but it is stunning to see that born out by someone so young and full of promise. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. I'm so sorry. Kate

Latest posts

Back