Second teenagerhood???

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zazzy

Hi all... Was watching the Mariners/A's game. Bad game, bad, bad, bad!!!! The A's are ahead. :>(
My son is going to love this... he and his girlfriend are at this game and he is a huge A's fan!

I am going through a mid-life crisis of sorts! Lately I have been getting my fingernails done (they were plaid one week); I bought a long wig; had my real hair colored; I'm actually fixing my hair now (not straight as usual!); I'm starting to wear makeup (something I haven't done for years); and I bought a bunch of new clothes! Clothes were needed as I have lost so much weight lately that my old ones were falling off of me! I went from a size 12 to a size six!!! YIPEEEE!!!!! My husband is nagging me to eat more, but I read that when you have CML your spleen is enlarged. The enlarged spleen presses on your stomach making you feel satiated. Whatever! I love it!!!!

Our weather has been beautiful... here it is the end of September and it was 70+ degrees today! I definately do not want winter to come!!!!

Nothing really to say... just wanted to gab!!!!!

Take care all,
Zazz

I went through something like that once upon a time. Got a divorce because of my husb's mid-life thingy. Got skinny, got clothes, got beautiful, got dates, learned to dance, went clubbing. It was so wonderful. Enjoy every minute of it, Zazzy.

Zazzy - I had mixed emotions about your posting since I recognized your symptoms. However, the attitude of your writing is so positive, that I feel good for you. I just want to say that I always wish you the best (your husband and two sons also) and that you are always in my prayers.

Zazzy
Just take care of yourself, sounds like you are very happy. It is great to be proud, and great to lose weight if you think you need to. 12 to a 6 is a bunch, hope you are feeling well and eating a healthy diet.

Keep smiling.
mindy

Latest posts

Back