Seafood pasta

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbone

Ingredients
? 3/4 pound linguini
? 4 (5-ounce) lobster tails, each cut into half's, shells on
? 1 cup olive oil
? 10 ounces large sea scallops
? 8 (U-12) jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
? 1/2 medium-sized onion, peeled and diced
? 10 cloves garlic, sliced
? 12 mussels, scrubbed and bearded
? 12 cherrystone clams, scrubbed
? 1/2 cup white wine
? 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced set aside
? 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
? 4 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
? 2 tablespoons freshly chopped oregano leaves
? 1 teaspoon salt
? 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
? 1 cup chicken stock
? 5 ounces calamari (tubes only), cut into rings
? 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese

Lemon juice is optional & a squeeze can be added while reducing the wine.

Directions
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add linguini and cook according to the package directions or until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
I
n a large skillet over medium-high heat sauté lobster tails in olive oil (3 minutes on each side) remove and set aside. Sauté scallops, 2 minutes on each side, remove and set aside. Sauté shrimp, 1 minute on each side, remove and place on the side.

In the same skillet sauté onions, garlic, mussels, and clams stirring constantly for 3 minutes. Add white wine and reduce for 1 minute. Remove and discard any shellfish that do not open. Add the can of fresh tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt, ground pepper, chicken stock, and calamari and then transfer the rest of the cooked seafood and simmer for 4 minutes. Add linguini and grated cheese and tossing mixture until coated with sauce. Portion out onto plates add the fresh diced tomatoes to finish.

That seems like a lot of food for 4 people! Sounds great though. I'll have to hunt for the various seafoods and try it!

Damn you Tbone! Go ahead and torture me you, you, you,......... well, You just wait till I get teeth and money (Might have to sit outside with the red light on for a few nights, but I'll get some).

Ross, I think Tbone should prepare it and invite you to dinner - as soon as you get your chomps!

That seems like a lot of food for 4 people! Sounds great though. I'll have to hunt for the various seafoods and try it!

They are four very nice portions, which I'm sure you could get 5 out of if you served a nice salad & bread sticks with. :D

Latest posts

Back