RRRRRRR- no BM, no discharge

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't mean to bring up painful memories for some of you. Although Bill sounds like he enjoyed those suppositories. :) Well, it finally happened last night. Now, we are back in our hotel room, where we will stay for the next two days before leaving Baltimore on Thursday. Now that he has made it through his surgery, let's hope I don't put a pillow over his face after two days cooped up in a room together.

Ah the power of prayer .....good news

that is so funny! the couple of last days i was in the hospital, they kept asking me if i had gone to the bathroom yet. i was getting scared because i knew they wouldn't let me out if i didn't go, so i had my husband go get me all kinds of food hoping that would help. it did nothing. then they kept offering a laxative but i was scared of it. so i kind of nonchalantly asked if they needed to see it when i did go, and they said no. so then i had a great idea of just pretending i went. so the next time they asked me if i had gone, i said yes, finally i did! i really didn't......but at least i got to get the heck out of there!

glad he is out and about! and yes i think its fine if you live him for little amounts at a time. i think he will enjoy it too. i know i did. you go from being "normal" to never being alone and always having someone watching you....so it's nice to just be on your own for awhile so you can feel "normal" again!

that is so funny! the couple of last days i was in the hospital, they kept asking me if i had gone to the bathroom yet. i was getting scared because i knew they wouldn't let me out if i didn't go, so i had my husband go get me all kinds of food hoping that would help. it did nothing. then they kept offering a laxative but i was scared of it. so i kind of nonchalantly asked if they needed to see it when i did go, and they said no. so then i had a great idea of just pretending i went. so the next time they asked me if i had gone, i said yes, finally i did! i really didn't......but at least i got to get the heck out of there!

I hope nobody from the hospital checks this board, Malibu. They just might "recall" you. Glad you are recuperating well.

Lol, that's funny (recall). There'd be several others that would get recalled too. I was tempted to fib too, but luckily didn't have to. Glad you're past that and all seems to be going well now Barb!!! And I totally agree with the others, he'll probably enjoy being left alone for a little while at a time.

Latest posts

Back