Ross's Birthday Tomorrow, the 25th

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

I was planning on staying up until Midnight to be the first to wish Ross a Happy 41st birthday.:) But, our time zones are all so whacky:D :D that I thought I would start an early thread. Ross joined VR.Com on Dec. 16th..2001..As of a few minutes ago, he has posted 1,428 posts.:D :D Can you believe it..What a great guy.:cool: :cool: :cool: Even tho he is our resident nut:p :p :p and takes great joy in pestering people:mad: :mad: ..However, most of his posts are very helpful and sincere. Let me be the first one to wish you a very Happy Birthday tomorrow, Dear Ross...Bonnie

Happy birthday Ross

Your one in a million. Wait a minute, thats not right, you are unique. This world would be a better place though, if there were, one of you for every million.:D

Ross,
Happy Birthday! Your thoughts, ideas, humor, and even harassment is greatly appreciated and anticipated!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY

Ross, you whippersnapper - Please oh please have a fantastic birthday tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and pulling for many more fantastic birthdays as well. :D

I remember back in the olden days....

I remember back in the olden days....

My husband used to celebrate his birthday for a week! All week long the boys would be singing happy birthday Dad, we'd have special meals, drinks, friends over, lots of happy birthday songs....

The last few years he?s really slowed down on all the celebrating.......... Musta been something about turning 50?! lol

Is that what you?re doing, Mr. Rossman? You gonna celebrate for a week?!!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mr. Rossman...... Happy birthday to you!! :p

Hi Ross,

Very happy birthday to you! Hope you have a great day.

PS. Rain.....we have one of those in our house.

Every weekend for the entire month of April is Kara's birthday. Friends party..... and 3 family parites. Spoiled little one. This year I am making it real easy on myself and having them out of the house.

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS! MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY < OH HECK< MAKE IT A WEEK! :D You deserve it with all you've been through this last year.! I have to agree, you are a whippersnapper!:p Have a good one and have MANNY MANNY MANNY More!

Happy, happy b-day to a terrific guy. Your posts are wonderful and sincere. You're a real centered guy and a real champion! The contributions you make to this site are invaluable.

Hey Ross!

Hey Ross!

Hey Ross - Happy Birthday! Another milestone, or was that millstone?

Here's one you can use now -- My wife is 9 years younger than I am, so when she asked me "Was it this bad when YOU turned 40?" I could only answer "Frankly, my dear, I can't remember!" Just substitute your present age for the questioned year. . .

Seriously, Ross, thank you for your personal help and attention. Your willingness to speak from experience has helped me to understand and accept valve disease for what it is, and to not fear it for what it is not.

Have a wonderful birthday/week -- you've earned a few of them!

Dear Ross - when I first met you, I knew you were special. You were born on my daughter's birthday and that, alone, makes you special. I wish for you all the good things that can make you happy, comfortable, well and wealthy. Thank you for all that you do every single day. You make visiting VR the highlight of the day. Thanks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR ROSS

:) :)

I'm going to try to pull a Ross

I'm going to try to pull a Ross

Happy Birthday Ross!

I hope you have a fantastic day.

Feliz Cumpleanos a mi amigo Ross!

Feliz Cumpleanos a mi amigo Ross!

Happy Birthday to my friend Ross! You're the best and deserve a great day, week, fortnight, month, year, decade, century....oh well, let's not push it...:D

Save a dance for me......

Ross!!!

Ross!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROSS !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO YOU!

Ross you have to imagine the above words sung loudly in a Scottish accent! ( and I'm sorry to say not that well in tune !!)
Very many happy wishes for a great birthday and a great year ahead are on the way to you from Scotland.
Take care my friend
Scottie:)

It's February 25th now..........

It's February 25th now..........

It's after MIDNIGHT so it's Feb 25th in Ireland............

I can now 'officially' wish you a very Happy Birthday Ross-man and many, many more.

Thank you for your humour and your crazy ways. You joined VR on 16th December, the day before my birthday.......what a 'gift' to know someone like you.......

You are an inspiration to us all.........keep being just that.

God Bless

Happy Birthday Ross...You are a treat and treasure to us all. Have a good one young man!

Zip/Joan

Happy Birthday, Ross!
You are one of the great ones. Hope you get lots of prezzies, cake and ice cream!

Stay healthy and keep on truckin'.

love
Mara and the rats! <3 )~

Happy Birthday Ross and many more to come.
Your'e a great guy and really make this site worth visiting.
You are also very knowledgeable and a big help to a lot of people.
Try the site mentioned below, it will give you some insight to how old you really are .Try this. It is pretty neat.

Just put your birthdate
in the window
when you
click on this link
and see what happens.
Pretty neat! ....

http://www.frontiernet.net/~cdm/age1.html

Latest posts

Back