Ross's Birthday Tomorrow, the 25th

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll even pop out of my normal "lurking"mode for Ross!

What an inspiration you have been to everyone who reads this list.

Happy Birthday

Thank You To All Of You!

Thank You To All Of You!

We're still a couple hours away from the actual date, but that's o.k. too. First, I'd like to thank those of you who sent cards in the mail. These are what I've received so far:
Bonnie and John x2
Nancy and Joe
Terry40
Christina
Pegne
Billy
EPSTNS
Zipper
John Cochran
Rich
Les Barrett

Thank you to the rest of you so far:
mamsram
Johnny Stephens
Rain
Gina M
Lorraine
Hensylee
Bunny_Rabbit
ShezaGirlie
Scottie
Mara
Walter
CarolM
Jean

Carol why do you stay in lurk mode? I can't talk to you that way.
Billy, thanks for the quick call. It was nice to talk to you.
Rich, I'll check that link out as soon as I'm done replying here.
ShezaGirlie, I'll save that dance for you. You got it!
I'm still imagining Scottie singing. Sounds great to me!
Hensylee, what can I say to you besides I love ya. I think you know that though.
Bonnie, what am I to do with you anyway? Your such a sneaky galoot. I love ya too and you know it.

If it weren't for all of you and your support, I may not have made it through all of this last year or last 6 months. You are all very special people. Each unique. We have many stories but the same reasons for being here, and there is still one person that I haven't heard from and if it weren't for him, none of us would have met and shared all that we do. Thank You Hank for putting up with me and for this site. I hope you realize just how much this place means to all of us.

Thank You all. I'm sure I'll have more to add tomorrow. :D

Last edited:
Happy Happy Birthday...

Happy Happy Birthday...

...to every girl and boy,
Hope this very special day,
Brings you lotsa joy. Hope the birthday present,
you get from Mom and Dad,
will make this very special day,
the best you've ever had

birthballoons.gif
birthballoons.gif
birthballoons.gif

Ross,
I want to send my wishes too for a very special birthday! You are a tremendous support to everyone here and deserve to have a great day!
May God bless you again and again!

Jean I added you to my list.

Kim, Thank you very much. I replied to your thread about the nausea. If you haven't seen it, please take a look see.

Ross,

I would also like to wish you a very healthy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! You're a wonderful person and a great friend. I hope you have a great day and week or month, Heck, Keep the partying going till next year. Have a great one.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go, Others stay for awhile and leave footprints in our hearts and we are never the same again. Love you...Hugs and Kisses!

Ross,
I want to wish you a Very Very Happy Birthday. You are such a kind and caring man, very sincere. The world definately needs more people like you.

Have A Great Day!
Gail

You didn't get my card? I made it myself and it ended up costing $300.00! The post office better get on the ball - or I will send Shezagirlie after somebody.:D :D

Ross,

I have been encouraged and inspired by your cheerful, practical posts.....your smile........

"the smile that is worth the praises of earth,
is the smile that shines through the tears"

Thank you for your example.

Wishing you a wonderful birthday!

Donna

Ann

Ann

Did you remember to put a stamp on it?:D And did you remember to mail it?:D :D Pumpheaded?:D :D :D Bonnie

Kinowing about my pumphead, I double/tripled checked, put on $2.00 worth of stamps, made sure the card was inside the envelope, return address on front/back/sides/inside - even added Ross' address at the last minute to be sure. Since I live in the woods, the mailman might've got attacked by a bear on his way out of the woods. Haven't heard of anyone missing, tho. Maybe need to send a posse.:D ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :confused:

Thank you Donna, Jan and Hensylee

Jan am I still an idiot? :D

Hensylee, I didn't get the card yet, but let's see what todays mail has when it gets here. ;)

Ross

Ross

Ann really did make you a card. Was bragging about how she could make one:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: And I had to walk a mile in the snow, sleet and freezing rain to buy a store bought one:D :D :D But now you will get a card on your real day:) :) Bonnie

Birthday weather

Birthday weather

Saw where it is cold...Brrrrrr:eek: Put on you longjohns to go with your birthday suit.:D :D :D And fix the mailman some hot cocoa.:D :D Bonnie

Hi Ross,

HAPPY B-DAY to you!!!!

Should be a card or 2 in the mail. Guess the US Mail ain't as fast as the Pny Express used to be.

Hope you have a great day!!

Rob

Ann

Ann

I sent my daughter her valentine package on Feb 4th. She still hasn't got it. Maybe Ross' card is the same place my daughters package is.

Latest posts

Back