Ross Procedure Support Group on Facebook

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facebook? :eek: What is the attraction to facebook. Someone explain this to me. It's like getting a bill board of your own and screaming "look at me." And some people (unwanted) do.

Im not a Ross patient but its pretty cool that there is a facebook page out there for those who are...

Rats, I just posted a photo of me in the hospital shirtless showing my incision. I thought it was just going to the Ross group, but it went to my wall (naturally) so now all my facebook friends can see it. Oh, well, no big deal really, I am a man, but still I was surprised. Guess you gotta be careful what you post on facebook!

Its for us younger generation, lol

Although my mother whom is 56 has one, just to check up on things!

News Flash, News Flash..... :D

Lots of us over 50 year olds have Facebook pages and friends.
Sorry us 'oldtimers' are very present on Facebook. ;)
We're a lot 'cooler' than we are given credit for being!! :)

Thanks David for posting your picture there it looks great, and that scar at the bottom, it must happen with scars cause I have one at the bottom of my csection scar where the staples didnt hold...weird I know.

And JKM7....you guys just want to check up on us youngens, lol.

My brother in law actually found a article stating that FB users most of them the highest number of them were over 50....weird to me.

Although I still cant believe Im turning 30 next year either.

I am 69 and I have a FB. I have found a lot of old school buddies. It's fun to have contact with people you haven't seen for many years.

I like my life secret. I get shot at enough as is, no need to advertise my where abouts for the next sniper to be waiting.

I'm on FB with an alias......that way I can spy on my daughter.....ha ha ha....actually it's so that I can play Farmtown and Farmville.
Seriously, if any "old buddies" want to find me, I'm in the phone book.
Current buddies have my e-mail and can share thoughts and pics that way.

I'm on FB with an alias......that way I can spy on my daughter.....ha ha ha....actually it's so that I can play Farmtown and Farmville.
Seriously, if any "old buddies" want to find me, I'm in the phone book.
Current buddies have my e-mail and can share thoughts and pics that way.

Lord Im addicted to some Farmtown and Farmville

Also Cafe World, Mafia Wars, and the list could go on,l ol

Latest posts

Back