Ross Procedure Graphic Images

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilihead

If you're wondering what it might be like to get the Ross, or any other open heart procedure using the standard sternotomy, you might want to check out the photos that Stretch had taken during his whole ordeal. There are 4 pages of them so don't forget to use the arrows at the top of the screen on his website to navigate through them. Brings abck memories........

Here's the site http://stretchphotography.com/avr/images

Enjoy,

Jim

graphic

graphic

Agreed Rob. However, I know when I was in the "waiting room" before my surgery I couldn't get enough information on what was really going to happen. What I liked about this series of photos was the fact that it shows how Stretch endured the procedure and was up walking the halls and emailing friends a few days after the whole ordeal, as most of us have done. Hopefully that will help alleviate the fears for those about to undergoe a valve job.

Tom, I need to ride the bicycle more but lately have been lazy and blaming the foul weather and business travel. I pan to get in better shape this spring.

Take care.

WOW!! I just want to say thanks to Stretch for doing this for all of us and all the future Vr'ers to come!

Latest posts

Back