Rochester, MN here we come...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to know he is going with you, Niki. Hopefully, you'll find SOME time to relax a bit while you are there.....

Again, thoughts/prayers coming your way.....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I need to get away from this place" ... Smashmouth ... 'All Star'

NIki.............

NIki.............

(((hugs))). I'm late tuning in as always. No advice, but did want to send lots of love, hugs, and prayers. Please keep us updated as we will be worrying. Try and have some fun, too, while you are there. Glad to hear that Nathan is making the trip with you. Lots of love. J.

At the insistance of my DHs aunt, I've set up a CaringBridge site to keep everyone updated on what's going on at the Mayo. I'm not 100% positive that I'll have internet access at my hotel, but I'm SUPPOSED to. We shall see. If it doesn't get updated, you'll know why. ;)

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicoleherron

Hey Nikki,

The updated weather forecast sounds better than I first posted, their talking low 50's by Tuesday! Watch for Minnesotans to be walking around in T-shirts...they always do the first time it hits 50 in the Spring. Of course, the first time it dips below 50 in the Fall...many will dig out their parkas too...but that's Minnesota for ya!

It's good to know that you set up the CB site, that way we can all keep an eye on you! Have a safe trip, and we'll be thinking of you next week.

Never been to Rochester. Befriended a lovely woman 10 years ago, doctor's wife (and brilliant in her own right). They had just moved to our town and our daughters were the same age. They barely got settled here from Philly when a call came from Mayo that they were interested in him. They loved Oregon and thought they would only leave for Rochester if they could be given everything they wanted from Mayo. They sat for hours and made up a long list of must haves knowing full well that Mayo would never agree to all of it. Well. They did. To the "T". So off they went. They hire the best!!! You'll be in good hands.

Wishing you comfort in the knowledge you will gain there.

You'll be in my thoughts! Good luck! Marguerite

Best of luck on all counts. Somehow, I missed that you were going. I can understand your anxiety. You will be in good hands.

Latest posts

Back