robin williams any update?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also saw Robin Williams on the Tonight Show. His zipper is almost exactly like mine--even to the hairy chest on each side. :D He mentioned the grazing joke and the "pint of cream" joke. The hunting truffles option for a porcine valve, or his equine valve option leading to urges to run the Kentucky Derby and his 'enhanced' male attribute was quite funny as well.
His posture is a bit more hunched than I last saw him on TV. I hope he's doing stretches. I know that I benefited from doing them. He wore this silly black tee-shirt with a huge silver finger-paint-like outline heart on it. He mentioned how the sternotomy seems to be the best approach, though I'm not certain why. He also talked about that infamous and memorable "first sneeze" but didn't go into detail. He was dramatic about the coughing, pretending to be an old man with a walker with that "old man" cough. Of course there was the coughing pillow. It was a good show and quite funny. He seemed grateful to be alive and on TV he actually looked up toward Heaven and said "Thank you." It seemed sincere. He also listed his Cleveland Clinic surgeons and thanked them, and made a silly remark about his anesthesiologist--he forgot his name he was that good. I normally don't watch the Late Show, but this time it was hard to not watch. He discussed the movie "Night at the Smithsonian" or whatever it's called, then that was it.
Perhaps somebody here can convince Robin Williams to join VR as a member. Perhaps he already has, and is hiding behind a pseudonym. Robin, are you amongst us? Consider yourself welcome here no matter what name you go by. If you ever need prayers or support, or just time amongst people who fully understand what you've been through, here is the place.

Chris

Latest posts

Back