robin williams any update?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He and everyone around him are being totally silent. He is probably the first person I know of to have such great security guarding his private life.

His last "twitter" was 3 months ago when he said he was taking it easy down south.

Funny...I was just thinking the same thing about no update on RW and googled for more info. We can only hope that 'no news is good news'.

Here's what I found:

On March 23 in a press release it was mentioned that Robin's recovery would take about 8 weeks. Apparently those 8 weeks have passed! Robin performed last night in Mill Valley, CA (Throckmorton 142) with Mark Pitta & Friends. This was the first time he performed on stage after the surgery.

True or not I don't know, its from his Fan Site and this was posted only 3 hours ago.

It's scary how we all think the same.
It was just last week I was thinking about RW and tried to find something on the web, with no luck.
Then I see this thread and get the heebee geebee's.

Yes I saw that on the fan web site. But there is nothing on robinwilliams.com I assume that is his web page.

It looks like Robin Williams is mooing with us tissue valvers.

See this Contracosta Times news article.

"... joking about the cow's valve that was used to repair his heart.

"Somebody asked him from the audience if he craved different foods," Pitta said, "because he heard that with that surgery, a bovine valve, that's what happens. Robin said, 'Well I'm grazing more."

Robin, are you lurking here? Don't worry the grazing subsides after about 3 months. Join us. We can start a comedian rehab forum.

Take care,
John

There is a history of heart disease in Williams' family. In August 2007, his older brother, Robert Todd Williams, died of complications from heart surgery.

I can just imagine what Robin was thinking when they told him he needed surgery.

One thing though, it's too soon for him to be up on the stage. I do hope he realized that.

I just posted on another forum...he was on Letterman tonight, May 13. Great positive attitude, laughing about a lot of the details that one remembers from the experience. Worth going online and watching. --mabell
PS I seldom post because so busy...had 8th anniversary in December--mitral valve replacement/tricuspid repair--working full time actually harder than ever.

Latest posts

Back