rob

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news that you're up and moving around, Rob.

Are you enjoying the inhalor meter thingy?

Of all the required recovery therapy, I found the lung inhaling meter to be my biggest challenge.

If you stay on track, they will probably spring you Monday or Tuesday, another milestone for you to look forward to, so work hard at that therapy!

The day I was discharged, my wife, daughter, and grandaughter, came to bring me home.

We got out of there around noon time, and on the way home, stopped for lunch at the Muddy Rudder in Yarmouth.

I ordered a nice fresh lobster salad. After a week of hospital food, I could not believe how good it tasted!

So keep thinking about that also!

Oh yeah, the spirometer. I'm sure he's loving it to death. Probably wants a few to take home with him too. :)

Hi Rob and Nancy

SOOO glad to get good news. Now you both just have to take it easy, you've BOTH been through hell and back. Just take it easy except for the spirometer and walking up and down those halls. I'm sure you'll be glad to be home. Welcome to the other side.

Evelyn

Hello All,
It's another early morning and I am hoping for the realease today, not sure they will spring me but I have my wishes in!

I will be looking for something cooked in other then these ovens and water. Everyhing tastes equally the same, bad! The lobster salad sounds very good. Mother has been putting up some soups and things for my return. I'm looking forward to a Progresso chunky something.

The Spirometer is my friend! I've been doing my exercises in the hallway and on the breather.

Here's hoping today is my day, although these things tend to streach out longer then seemed to be able to tolerate. It all works out in the end.

Anyone have any reactions? Specifically hives? I have been geting then on pressure points and in the creases of my arms and legs? Sleeping pill possibly? They are minimal in comparison to the whole.

Rob

Latest posts

Back