richie rich's surgery tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Hi richie-

I just want to wish you the very best surgical result tomorrow. You'll be fine, and we'll all be waiting to hear how things went. I hope there is someone who can post for you.

The New Year is coming, and your "new" heart is coming.

Talk to you later.

Richie - we all got so caught up in the holiday that we have not posted as much as usual about heart matters so please forgive us - you will have lots of posts but may be after you are in hospital - maybe someone can print out and take to you. You are in my prayers while you go through your surgery. We will wait to hear the good news and we'll leave the light on for ya. See you over the mountain - GODSPEED

Best of luck with the surgery tomorrow. Mine is next week. We can compare notes later. Get well soon and God bless you.:)

Hi Richie!
I just want to wish you all the very best with your surgery tomorrow. Everything will be just fine. Please let us know how everything goes. I hope someone can post for you right after your surgery. Take care and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Gail

As everyone else is pointing out, we haven't forgotten you and we're all praying and watching over you. Please have someone post as soon as possible after your out of surgery. I always sit on pins and needles until I know the person is a o.k. Some say I worse then a mother. ;)

Rich,

We are awaiting for your reply on this thread or we'll look for you in post-op.

Hang in there!

God Bless all!

just wanted to thank all the fine people who prayed for me during my surgery last week.

Latest posts

Back