return to exercise

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gribur

Went to my appointment and Doc said i can now start to do light lifting as in weight machine. I am not so much concerned about that, i was just wondering if anybody has had any experience with supplements. Before surgery i was taking weight gainer,creatine etc and am wondering if there is any issues regarding the use of these? i am thinking creatine i will not use but i really cant see any issues the whey protein and mass builders. pipe in if you know of any issues. cheers guys.

Just guessing, but I bet our man TheGymGuy will probably know a thing or two about your inquiry. Glad to hear that you're feeling good enough to start working out Larry.

Tom

Howdy, <waves> GymGuy to the rescue ;)

Protein supplements are fine. If you have a favorite brand go at it. If not, I recommend picking stuff that has the least number of ingredients in it. Creatine would be useful when you are hitting it hard 4+ days per week and packing on crazy mass with crazy intensity, I'd say you do not need it for a long while ;)

When it comes to weight gainers they are all a waste of money. Consistent lifting with lots of good nutrition in large quantities does the job just fine.

Latest posts

Back