Resources on the mental/emotional aspects of having a CHD

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

della_anne

I was wondering if anyone knows of any resources, books, movies, articles, journals, websites...on the mental and emotional aspects of having a CHD.
Since all of the medical technology is new, I doubt there would be much info about the emotional/mental aspects of a CHD.

Thanks,

Danielle

Dear Danielle,

I have done research through medline and have printed a few articles on CHD and emotional response. I have just moved and have not finished unpacking yet. When I unpack, I will be glad to tell you the articles. If I do not remember to post, do not hestitate to remind me.

Debbie

sorry I don't have time to research this for you......

sorry I don't have time to research this for you......

right now, Danielle, but check out www.tchin.org and some of their reference links. I do know that there are some studies currently going on. One I am particularly interested in is one out of Boston Children's that is studying the correlation between ADHD and the amount of time/number of times spent on bypass as many, many of our CHD kids are diagnosed with this condition. Good luck in your search and I will be on the lookout. YOu might also check out the adult CHD group's reference links. Hugs. Janet

Latest posts

Back