Recall on strips--CoaguChek

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bon

Will Email Randy And See What He Says, Too.....tyce Was 3.0 Last Time Which Was Friday.....we Always Check Weekly And We Did Check With The "bad" Strips.....personally I Think They're Fine, But Would Rather Be Safe Than Sorry.

Will Do For Randyl.....thanks, Girlfriend.

Evelyn

Tell me this isn't the best group in the whole wide world!!!!! Thanks, guys, for all your help......Evelyn

Coumidin Clinic near Tampa

Coumidin Clinic near Tampa

EVELYN said:
Does anyone have any heads up as far as a coumadin clinic in the orlando or tampa area? Guess we'll be heading to one if we can find one.....Thanks....Much appreciated.

Evelyn

I go to a coumidin clinic every 3 or 4 weeks in Safety Harbor, Florida...about 20 minutes out of Tampa. It is run by Linda (nurse) at Clearwater Cardiovascular (large cardio group of over 12 cardilogists) at Mease Countryside Hospital ...Medical Arts Building...1840 Mease Drive, Suite 202, Safety harbor, Florida 34695....727-725-6246.

Suggest you try them....they are excellent....blood is tested via strip for an instant reading.

Good luck.

Dan

Latest posts

Back