Re: CDHeartman--valve, aneurysm repaired!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maryka

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Re: CDHeartman--valve, aneurysm repaired!

CDHeartman had his aortic valve repaired, as he desired, and his aneurysm fixed. This happened August 14, 2009, at Johns Hopkins Hospital with Dr. Duke Cameron. CD is recovering as expected.

Let's all give prayers for future healing and prayers of thanks for making it to the other side of the mountain!

:):):)

He's had mine since day one! I'm very happy for him. I know right now, he's probably not feeling like his fixed, but it beats having the old tire blow out!

Wonderful news. So happy to hear he is doing well. Please send best wishes he has an uneventful recovery.

Thank you for posting for him.

Wonderful news!

Wonderful news!

Glad to hear hes recovering. Best wishes and prayers.

CD -

Great to hear that everything went well, and that you got to keep your valve as you had hoped. I bet that in six weeks you'll be wondering what the big deal was, but for now, take it very very easy and congratulations!

Great news! I bet CD ask the surgeon what was the odds of a fast recovery vs a slow recovery for someone in his position and 42 other questions before the meds put him to sleep. CD I bet you do great. Yes you are suppose to feel like crap right now but in a few weeks you will feel like a new man.

Very cool. Happy things worked out the way you wanted. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back