Question for men...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themalteser

I am not sure where to post this, but I thought here is okay. I've read somewhere that heart surgery can cause a permanent erectile dysfunction because of nerve damage. Is this true ? Has anyone experienced any permanent issues after surgery?

Well my buddy claims that now that I have no leakage I'll have big boners, I said 'bigger'. seriously I don't think that's likely and if I was told that before my surgery I definitely would have waited, sorry if the joke offended anyone

I'm home and getting better, think my wit ( assuming I had any ) is returning to form. Dick I'm trying to stay in a positive mood so I'd rather wait to think about that til later, much ,much later hopefully

Trust me- my old man (and I hate to think of this stuff) had his 10 years ago @ 65 and he's going strong. He got in trouble in October- my mom caught him on an adult site doing his thing.... I am going to Hell for sure....

John_MiG-19;n852919 said:
.... I am going to Hell for sure....
firstly the Brothers at my school said getting hairs on the palm was a precursor warning to going to hell

secondly everything works fine this end and I didn't have any trouble associated with that component of anatomy even in the first week home (what can I say, she was very glad to see me back, she was afraid she was gonna loose me)

the nerve most likely to be damaged is the Atrio Ventricular node, which will result in arhythmias ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrioventricular_node

your "wang" is only likely to be effected by your 'libido'

cldlhd;n852941 said:
Well I guess that theory is bunk, ya know "like father like son " ,thats what they say..,
I'm not entirely sure I want to know what that refers to ...

Some things should remain unheard and un seen
14175054242_e919eda4b7_o.jpg

Very funny! Cheers all. The note about erectile dysfunction was in one of the hospital's patient leaflets. Pellicle, the nerve seems to be the one they are referring to, as they said damage to the nerve could cause permanent erectile dysfunction.
But, by the looks of things, this doesn't seem to happen that often. :)

themalteser;n852957 said:
Pellicle, the nerve seems to be the one they are referring to, as they said damage to the nerve could cause permanent erectile dysfunction.
interesting ... so it *is* activated by the heart and not the brain ... hmmmmm ... so in theory then there should be no impediment to being able to use both...

John_MiG-19;n852966 said:
If you see the location of the node, I think a skilled and sharp surgeon can avert this in surgery.
much much harder in redo ... if you've ever done butchery of animals (hello, hunting person here) you'll know that scar tissue makes what is simple in an untouched area (membranes separate nicely, scar tissue turns it into clumps of adhesion).

Which is the reason why redo surgery is a more skilled surgery.

I thought the 'node' you guys were referring to had something to do with the original topic; which would make pranging it during heart surgery the mother of all f*ck-ups.

Agian;n852972 said:
I thought the 'node' you guys were referring to had something to do with the original topic; which would make pranging it during heart surgery the mother of all f*ck-ups.
I had a feeling that's where you were heading that to ...

Latest posts

Back