Question for men...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never heard about that particular problem. Personally, they hit a nerve with the catheter on another operation 20 years ago and my left testicle has been sensitive ever since. DIdn't sue though : ) I was told that can happen any time they put in a catheter, but they don't tell you about it until it happens.

After my surgery I had some unexpected ED due to the medications, primarily blood pressure and metrolpol. An adjustment of the medication took care of that.

The operation should not cause ED. Since circulation should be improved it should have a positive effect.

There is though a well established link between ED and heart diseas, but this relates to artery disease.

HA! This thread is great. I'm going strong boys, and I hope you all are too! Another thing that can cause erectile disfunction is some sort mental uneasiness. I went through a 3 week period of temporary ED due to a serious blow to my self esteem/confidence, partially due to this heart thing. This was actually pre surgery. I was all worried, but once I got my head straight, everything went back to normal. "the erection takes place in the brain" is something I came across allot in my research. Moral of the story: stay healthy both physically and mentally and heart surgery should not affect your performance.

Latest posts

Back