Question for Cooker's throw Downers

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debster

Hello! I was just wondering-I had a big lunch at Applebees today (I know-I am so lame-o!!)and after I felt just bad-full, yucky. Also could not finish so that was a good thing. Since starting this-I am not as hungry(at least most of the time!) and I feel better. Before-I would get hungry to the point of feeling shaky. Now I seem to be on a more even keel. Anyone else notice any of this, or is it all in my head?:rolleyes: Thanks!

It has seemed easier to me too....I think it is the fact that I am doing it with someone and even though I am losing for me I kind of feel I am letting you guys down if I screw up.

Whatever works is ok by me!!!

I don't think it's all in your head....if you avoid too much sugar and carbs, you also avoid the highs and lows associated with these foods.
Eating lean protein, veggies and fruits, and drinking water is a more balanced way to eat and your body processes these foods more efficiently.
Debster, I'm glad you feel better, keep going, it's a lifestyle!

Now that you mention it. I'm not as hungry either and I'm not getting the huge cravings that haunted me last week.

Bina said:
I don't think it's all in your head....if you avoid too much sugar and carbs, you also avoid the highs and lows associated with these foods.
Eating lean protein, veggies and fruits, and drinking water is a more balanced way to eat and your body processes these foods more efficiently.
Debster, I'm glad you feel better, keep going, it's a lifestyle!

Hey!!! You are pretty smart!!!!:cool:

Me too....I too have noticed this week I am not having cravings. This is a good thing 'cos I know if I crave something I end up eating allsorts of other snacks until I give-in to my craving and ultimately eat twice or three times the calories I suppose our stomachs are shrinking a little and dont need as much food to fill them too.

Applebees has some great WW selections, Deb. I got the steak portobellos, with small herb potatoes,and broccoli one night last week -- was only approx. 350 calories.

Cravings: I crave only 50-cal rice cakes with tiny spread of peanut butter. :)
No chips. Chips are evil. From the dark side. :D

Found a new (at least I think it's new) offering from Chicken of the Sea: pink salmon in lunch-sized cups. Can be eaten as is: 80 calories. Nice change of pace from tuna. Eat with veggies. Nice sensible lunch.

I think I am craving less junk. Still like to eat, however. :)

I remember seeing on a health-TV-documentary, that if you have been eating a low-fat diet and suddenly go and treat yourself with some high fat food that you can experience cramps, nausea, bloating and allsorts of digestive nasties...

Rice-cakes and peanut butter....mmmmmmmm.....I switched to the thin (in size) rice cakes, they only have 25 cals.

Latest posts

Back