QAS and my machine

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtkayak

:mad:

QAS say BCBS lost my claim forms which I think is BS. Anyway, QAS sent me my machine back in June and they still haven't recieved payment for the machine because they say it was lost. So they had to resubmit the claim. Well, Customer Service said back in May that BCBS had agreed to pay 100% for the machine so QAS sent me the machine. Now 4 1/2 months later and non- payment QAS says there not sure what BCBS will pay for it. "It depends on your coverage". So... has anybody had this problem? I have a machine that I've been using and I'm not sure how much my insurance company will pay. I think that's a little misleading to send you then machine without telling you how much you might owe. At first, all providers check your insurance and tell you what your responsible for, at least that has been my experience.

Hey Mike,
Just give Lance a call at QAS and let him take care of this for you. I have been with QAS since 2004 and haven't had any problems. I think they are a very good company to work with.
Your insurance company should of been able to tell you what you would have to pay.

Latest posts

Back