Pt before upper GI.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHerrin Hutt

Hi Al,
Been off for a while. Had the flu after xmas for two weeks. Then our monitor bit the dust. I am going in the hosp. for a GED on tues. where should my PT be or does it matter. Thanks for your help.

Sherrin, when I had mine done it wasn't even checked. I asked beforehand and she said since I had no history of esophageal varices or anything similar that she was very comfortable with me being right in my normal range.

Inr

Inr

I have on scheduled for Tuesday and no changes are being made to my coumadin. I will be due for a draw and will do that before going in just to ease my mind. May we both have positive results.
Kathy

Kathleen said:
I have on scheduled for Tuesday and no changes are being made to my coumadin. I will be due for a draw and will do that before going in just to ease my mind. May we both have positive results.
Kathy

I'm actually hoping for positive reports with negative results.:D :D
I really hope all goes well for both of you.

Pt

Pt

Thanks for your support. I am in a little of a daze right now! I just got up!!! I went to bed 1:00am our time and it is 4:54 pm now . I"ve had a headache for a couple of days. Migraines can be a real*****. But then again there was another death in our family. This is getting scary my grandmother used to say they came in three's. If you believe that kinda of stuff. It feels weird even writing it.

Well then I am happy and sad for you.:D ;) :(

Good luck with the hernia surgery.

I am sorry for the loss in your family as well. I will say a pray that your family has no more problems.

Latest posts

Back