Progress Excellent

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noel

We haven't posted anything in quite a while...just have popped in and out to read a bit. Just wanted to add maybe a note of encouragement to anyone facing surgery that recovery is possible for even those who are not so young any more. Noel is feeling wonderful, doing all the things he once did, feeling great and better than he had in a very long time. He has not experienced any problems of anything major...only one little thing where a stitch had not absorbed and gotten infected and the surgeon went in, removed it and it healed beautifully after that. His valves are so quiet you can only hear them if you use a stethoscope. All is well and we do our check-ups and thank God everyday! It is now 154 Days Post-Op!

Thanks, Noel

Thanks, Noel

I am still in the waiting room. (I just visited my cardilogist and got at least a 6 month reprieve) I am glad hear from a "retired" person who has done so well. I am a little long in the tooth also (71 years old). Thanks for the encouraging report.

I'm so glad you posted to let everyone know that Noel is doing so well. He's got great strength and a wonderful family to support him. I think it's fair to say we all rejoice in his excellent progress.
Thanks for the update!:)

Latest posts

Back