Preparation

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A word of Thanks

A word of Thanks

Dear Nancy & Johnny,

Thanks for the kind words and it has been great participating in this forum. To Johnny-I hope you kick some serious butt!!! I will do my best and as Nancy had said, I need to leave the rest to my surgeon and his team. To all the others out there who will be undergoing surgery-I wish you the best and may the support provided by this site continue to help all who utilize it and those who have yet to find it............

Truly,

Greg

P.S. I need sedation now!!!

Hi Johnny,

I wanted to wish you well as you climb that mountain. We all are there right besides you as you go through the next few days and will welcome you to the other side!

Sounds like everything is ready for you. Before you know it will be over and you'll be on the road to recovery.

I will have you in my thoughts and prayers next week. Take care and God Bless!

Johnny & Greg

Johnny & Greg

Well, guess you have your bags packed and are about ready to head on out. Somebody gonna let us know? We always wait with bated breath til we get news.

The worst part is nearly over you know.Once you walk in that hospital door it's all out of your hands and placed in the capable ones of the hospital staff and they are always so kind and helpful. Hope you get to experience those warmed sheets - so comforting, like a cocoon. You are both in my prayers and when we speak again, you will be all brand new. Godspeed

Hi Johnny,

Just a quick note to let you know that I will have you in my thoughts and prayers on your special day. I wish you a very successful surgery and a full and speedy recovery. Please enjoy life after and don't return to work too soon. They can get along just fine, and will learn to appreciate you more while you are gone. Just don't let them jump start you back to a full work load when you do return.

Hmm... OK... well while you are in the hospital.. I hope you have some beautiful nurses to tend to you as you recover. Maybe you can chase them around the nurses station as they intise you to walk.

Good Luck,

Rob

For an easy ride!

For an easy ride!

Johnny and Greg have an easy ride over the mountain and Nancy the same for Joe with his gall bladder and hernia!

Best of Luck

Best of Luck

Wishing you all the best of luck and a speedy recovery! To all the April Mountain climbers, I'll see you on the other side of the mountain fairly soon. My thoughts and prayers will be with you!

-Nicole, 19
Queens, NY
Awaiting AVR/MVR and
tricuspid repair 4-24-02

Good Luck Johnny and Greg.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow. It's all downhill from here.

Here we go....

Here we go....

I'm outta here in about 15 minutes to go have my angiography and then be admitted for surgery tomorrow.

I'm riding on a tremendous bubble of support from family and friends, including all here.

My wife (mrsgeek) will try to get on and post something as soon as she can after the surgery.

See you folks next week. ;)

And they're off....

And they're off....

Best of luck to you April mountain climbers.

If it's any consolation at all, my surgery was 2 years ago on Wednesday (April 17). And, I'M STILL HERE and clickin' away with my two-barrel-St. Jude-over hauled engine.

God bless.

Latest posts

Back