pre op is done!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beha

I went down to Emory and did all my PreOp stuff today. Everything looks good to go for Tuesday. They are going to be replacing the PV with a St Jude Epic porcine valve and bypassing my right coronary artery (hopefully with an artery from my chest wall- so i wont need another incision to get a vein out of my leg).
I'm ready to get this show on the road

Good the testing is all done.
Wish you the very best for successful surgery and easy, uneventful recovery. Please let us hear from you as soon as your are able.

Godspeed.

Beha,

Prayers and positive thoughts heading your way for a very successful outcome! You'll do great and we will be thinking of you. Are you going to have someone post on your condition while you are in the hospital? Or are you taking your laptop with you into the hospital (an option that was provided to me at Fairfax Hospital...they had WiFi in their ICU, if you can believe that!).

All the best,
Mike

I am sure you will do well. Have someone keep us posted on your progress. You will be home before you know it.

Beha ~ I'm glad all the testing is done and my thoughts and prayers are with you for a successful surgery and a smooth recovery.

Godspeed,

Dawn-Marie

Beha,
Glad your pre op went good. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. My surgery is on Jan 23. There is a lot of us having surgery next week. In a few weeks we'll all be able to compare notes between naps.

Back