Pre-cursor: Dental appointments scheduled...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrichardson

My surgeon wanted me to make sure I didn't need any dental work first...so I scheduled that appointment. Dentist said he wanted to do a deep cleaning and, unfortunately, fill a couple of cavities.

Anyway, got those pre-cursor appointments scheduled...for Thursday & Friday of this week...

I'm thinking it won't be long now...

This is perfect. My surgeons also required dental care before the surgery. Not all surgeons require that and I think this is a mistake due to increase risk of Endocarditis with mediocre gum quality or cavities. Good thing they found those cavities before surgery. Read a story of a poster who had endocarditis within the first year of surgery and she had cavities that were not treated before surgery. ( we can not blame the cavities of course but we can juste take note of it )

Good thinking. Getting my teeth looked at never crossed my mind pre-surgery and I really need at least a deep cleaning. I'm almost afraid to go now.

Latest posts

Back