prayers for my father and family please

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayden

He had OHS on Tuesday with 5 way bypass....doing great after Surgery, mom is bad shape with 2 leaking valves and breast cancer and refuses to have anything done.....We will have to find someone to stay with them for a little while.....(mom thinks he had a stint put in and will be home today. I will take to her to the hospital today and maybe it will help her to understand.

thanks from a "valver"

Hayden

You've got them, Hayden. I've been through something similar with my parents. My dad died in 2000 and my mom wasn't able to grasp the situation during his illness or accept it when he died. It is a hard thing to see one's parents in that position. God Bless.

Hayden,
It's great that you can be there for your folks.
I'll pray that things work out for all of you.
Mary

Hayden

Hayden

We were asking on Sunday night chat...Wonder where Hayden is?... You always add such fun talk.. :) How old is your Dad?... My aunt had the same surgery at age 85 and did great......I, too, will add my prayers for your family....and you remember to take it easy too.. :) I hope you have siblings to help out when your Dad comes home...I'm lucky to have a brother that lives in same town as my age 90 year old Daddy..but, I try to go home at least every 3 months to do my share.. plus calling him Everyday on phone.. ...Bonnie

Dear Hayden, so sorry to hear about your parents' condition. It must've been very worrying for you, but your dad should recover well from now on, and I really hope your mum decides to do something about her own illness too. Let us know how things go. Take care!
Débora

You Have Mine Hayden!!

You Have Mine Hayden!!

Here's wishing you nothing but the best care for you, your father and your mother. your in my prayers. Harrybaby :D

Latest posts

Back