Prayers and Best Wishes needed for Mary and her Family

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like Charlie will come home today.:) He's eating real well and is able to maintain a consistent temperature. Nurses from the NICU will provide home visits for a few days so I'm confident everything will go well.

Hopefully I'll have pictures to share soon.:)

FANTASTIC NEWS :) :) :) :) Sending continued best wishes to all the family. Welcome home Charlie.

Yipee

Yipee

AWESOME NEWS..........So EXCITED FOR YOU ALL:):)

Patiently will await pictures,Great update

zipper2 (DEB)

Picture taken before leaving the hospital

Picture taken before leaving the hospital

Snapped a picture before he left the hospital . . .

Snapped a picture before he left the hospital . . .

Oh my goodness Mary,a dream come true........OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just precious little Charlie is.....God bless :)

Thank-you for sharing
zipper2 (DEB

I've come to this thread a little late, but just wanted to chime in and say congratulations Mary on your grandson...so glad all is going well.

Hugs,
Yolanda

What a cutie. So glad he got to come home and what a wonderful Christmas gift for everyone. Still sending prayers your way.

Good to hear Charlie is doing good , and go to go home.

My friend's son was born with two club feet, they did not get good treatment until they got him to Shriner's hospital when he was about 18 months old. He had 2 surgeries, and he had a cast on for a good few weeks. Whenever we were out, people kept saying things like poor thing, what happened, and one day I lost it - told one little old lady he had broken it skiing last week!

By the time he was 6 or 7 years old, he was playing hockey and soccer like the rest of them, and you wouldn't know anything had ever been wrong, unless you knew to watch for him toe-ing in when he was really, really tired. As a 2 and 3 year old, he wore 2 different-sized shoes, and he didn't have a left and right foot, he had a small foot and a big foot! His parents bought the same make and model of Nike high-top runners to start with, and he wore one from each pair; as his feet grew, he would get a new pair, and wear the unused one from the "old" pair and one from the new pair, and so on . . .

Latest posts

Back