Post Surgery Contemplations-Gnusgals on her way home!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're HOME!!! We drove all the way to Muskogee, OK last night and stayed in the same La Quinta we'd stayed in on the way up. When we woke up we had about 4 hours of driving ahead of us (or Nathan, I guess). We wound up stopping in McKinney to have lunch at Christina's, then arrived home about 30 minutes ago. Boy am I tired... I can only imagine how Nathan is still awake (I don't think he will be much longer, though). Amazingly, I did not take any Tylox the entire ride. I did take Tylenol a couple of times, but for a headache rather than my shoulder/incision. I'm stunned at the lack of pain. Perhaps my nerves in that area have just given up??? ;) I'm off to take a nap, or just stare at the TV for a while. Hopefully I can get rid of this headache I've had most of the trip. Where's a massage artist when you need one? ;)

Niki,

Wonderful news that you are home safe'n'sound :). Woo hoo!

And ... Christina ... as in, from VR.com?

Thoughts/prayers continue coming your way....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Get the word out" ... Collective Soul ... 'Feeling Better Now'

knightfan2691 said:
And ... Christina ... as in, from VR.com?
No, no. I keep confusing everyone with that. It's a Mexican Restaurant here in town. I didn't even think about the fact that it sounds like we ate at a person's house. ;)

Gnusgal said:
No, no. I keep confusing everyone with that. It's a Mexican Restaurant here in town. I didn't even think about the fact that it sounds like we ate at a person's house. ;)

LOL!

Oddly, my first reaction to that was ... 'oh, my goodness ... wonder why Christina didn't meet us all for dinner in October' ... he he :).

Sounds like a great place ... hmmm.... ;).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Suspicions lead to questions" ... Ronnie Milsap ... 'Stranger In My House'

Latest posts

Back